Vet visit scheduled

Finally was able to get a vet visit on Friday. We will probably end up doing a series of nerve blocks to determine where the lameness is. This is just the beginning of what I foresee as being a HUGE PAIN IN THE ASS.

I’ve been having some very low days in regards to my decision to buy Dante. Here we are 6 months later and no riding – and more days I am thinking I made a huge mistake then how lucky I am.

Well, will have to wait to see if I get any answers on Friday. Dealing with lameness, I suspect a lot of “could-be”, “wait and see”, “lets try this” crap. And lots and lots of KA-CHING payments to the vet with no answers and no improvement. Vets love those horses that keep the money rolling in.

This entry was posted in Dante, vet visit. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.